These days more fathers stay at home and take care of their children while mothers go out to work. What could be the reasons for this? Do you think it is a positive or a negative development?

It is true that men are increasingly taking on the role of househusband, while more women than ever are becoming the breadwinners in their families. There are several reasons for this, and I consider it to be a positive trend.

Parents have had to become accustomed to various changes in our society. Firstly, Equal rights movements have made great progress, and it has become normal for women to gain qualifications and pursue careers. It has also become socially acceptable for men to stay at home and look after their children. Secondly, the rising cost of living has indicated that both marriage partners usually need to work and save money before starting a family. Therefore, when they have children, the couples have to decide who stays at home and who works, generally based on which partner earns the most money.

In my view, it is a beneficial trend for both parents and children for different reasons. While mothers are out at work, fathers can engage in a lot of physical activities with their children. A father and children may play sports games, such as football or baseball, together, and this will lead to building a positive relationship between them. At the same time, children do not have to stay at home without a parent and this is good for their home education. As a result, they will take disciplinary lessons from their fathers about the importance of right behaviour and integrity.

In conclusion, such changes in our societies have had a positive influence on the perception of househusband and I believe that this development is positive, considering the benefits to children.

"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length. More sentences varieties wanted.