These days Parents are more concerned with their children’s’ up-bringing than before. Taking care of the children seems necessary. Child-care training course for parents can be the best way to update them with this matter. To what extent, do you agree or

These days Parents are more concerned with their children’s’ up-bringing than before. Taking care of the children seems necessary. Child-care training course for parents can be the best way to update them with this matter. To what extent, do you agree or disagree with it? Give your opinion and where necessary give examples to support it.

No one can argue that modern parents are more likely to taking care of their children very well. As people are more educated, modern parents have a better understanding about parenting much more than in the past. It becomes a new trend these days that many new mothers attend child care courses in order to be able to take care kids properly. Some think that it is very essential for being parents, whereas others disagree. Personally, I agree with this statement for a couple reasons.

To begin with, there are many details of looking after children that most parents unfamiliar. Many tasks and skills are very difficult such as holding infants, feeding kids or even massaging babies. These skills can only be acquired unless parents take a child-care course. Many parents especially in developed countries are concerned that if they are not learning from other people or experts, they will find a hard time in looking after their infants. For example, good touching or massaging has many benefits such as improving relationship between parents and babies and increasing a child’s blood circulation. However, without practicing massage skills from the course, parents may not be able to do it correctly and might hurt their kids.

Moreover, studying parenting skills can definitely widen new knowledge. The latest research and important parenting theory which are very useful for taking care of kids will be gained during the course. Scientists or health care experts can demonstrate specific techniques and answer all unclear questions to parents. As a result, parents can eliminate misunderstanding about baby nursing and learn updated parenting skills based on scientific knowledge. For example, in a class a dietitian can illustrate healthy food for children in different ages and demonstrates how to prepare it which helps new parents to overcome these tasks. Without a nutrition class, parents would have no ideas about what types of food that they can feed kids.

In conclusion, attending child care classes has many merits for all families. Being parents is not easy however, this class definitely helps parents to widen their horizons and clear all misunderstanding details about looking after their children. Hopefully, taking this course will boost parents’ knowledge and skills which is very practical and very useful for them.

and skills which is very practical and very useful for them.
and skills which are very practical and very useful for them.