Today, the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not the real needs of the society in which they are sold. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In recent society has changed into the development of technology with the power of advertising, the spending habits on unnecessary goods increased. It is very easy to exposure of advertisements, which results in impulsive shopping.

I believe that, the advertising affects hugely on people’s choice on individual's purchasing powers. In the previous generations where people were not exposing to advertisements, the sales on unnecessary goods were low. The more people became expose to the advertisements, which had expanded its forms (commercials, magazines, radios etc), thus, the number of purchasing superfluous goods increased. For example, it is very common to see advertising on the street or on a public transport or on a taxi. Some of the school's scholarships are sponsored by Starbucks, which could encourage public to spend on Starbucks even more.

The younger generations are facing the risk of exposure of advertisements. The younger the age is the easier and more influenced on the purchasing powers via the development of technologies. For example, people are unconsciously seen the company's marketing on social networking sites. As this has been evidenced by the Statistics of Bureau of Ireland, the influence of advertisements affects more towards to the younger age groups compared to the elder groups. They claim that, the younger people would easily adapt to the advanced technologies, which could be used to influence customers.

The power of advertising could be easily seen amongst young groups compared to those of elderlies. Youngsters are easier to get influenced by marketing strategies which results in impulsive purchasing habits. In addition to this, young people are sensitive with the latest trends, particularly brand names, whereas elders would not that much of consider with the fashion trends. Only a few numbers of people would purchase trendy goods regardless of number of exposing onto the advertisements.

Therefore, I believe that, the higher sales or popular goods amongst customers are resulted in the influences by the advertisements.

In recent society has changed into the development of technology
The recent society has changed into the development of technology

It is very easy to exposure of advertisements,
Description: Check out books how to use 'exposure'

became expose to the advertisements
became exposed to the advertisements

Sentence: In addition to this, young people are sensitive with the latest trends, particularly brand names, whereas elders would not that much of consider with the fashion trends.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to of and consider

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. It is not for 'young people' or 'old people'.
--------------------------