TV has had more negative effects on people rather than positiveto what extent do you agree or disagree

TV has had more negative effects on people rather than positive
to what extent do you agree or disagree

Harmful impacts of television on people is considered to be more than its benefits. Numerous positive points can be considered to agree with this statement; however, this assertion can be accepted by looking at it from another point of view. In this essay, I am going to discuss this issue from both angels.

To begin with, it is believed that people spend considerable part of their daily time in front of television; hence, they do not have enough time for their vital activities like being with family, reading books and doing exercise. It helps to think of parents who spend their evening watching television; therefore, they do not spend enough time for their children's nurture. As far as children need to be cherished, it can cause that these children have a lackluster performance in their future life. Also these parents do not exercise regularly and it increases the risk of heart attack. Maybe they lose their life because of this attack; consequently, their children lose their parents support and it can cause great problems for them.

However, it is believed that TV can be considered as a learning facility. As far as there is a TV in every home nowadays and people like watching it, TV programs can play a valuable and unique role in teaching. For instance, students can learn their courses by educational programs, and people can do exercise regularly and correctly in front of television by a program related to it. Besides, it is claimed that TV is used for gathering family members. It helps to think of a series that is watched by all family members, so a family spend time together watching it.

In the final analysis, in my point of view TV harmful effects outweigh its benefits because the information which is presented in television is neither valid nor reliable. Also, family members have different preferences and this difference causes that they do not select a program to watch together.

Harmful impacts of television on people is considered
Harmful impacts of television on people are considered

by a program related to it.
Description: 'it' refers to what? Be sensitive to use 'it'.

so a family spend time together watching it.
so a family spends time together watching it.

TV harmful effects outweigh its benefits
TV's harmful effects outweigh its benefits