Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Today, men and women equality is one of the controversial issues worldwide. The matter become more obviouse in debates about the proportion of each gender in educational institutions enterance number .Some belive that universities should accept the equal number of male and female students in each of their subject and refer it as a symbol of sex equality. However, this opinion seems to be unreasonable. The drawbacks of the attitude will be shown by looking at correct criteria for university admittance and its effect on people future careers.

Firstly, it should be remarked that gender is not an appropriate standard to allow students to enter to universities . Take a male student who has more qualifications than a female one to be accepted in a particular course , but can not apply because the capacity of male students is filled. On the other hand, the female applicant could be successful, although she was less deserved. Thus, it is unfair to base university admission on gender.

Another reason is that, if universities work on this principle, inevitably, some people choose their majors out of their interests. Consequently, in the future there will be a population of individuals who are not satisfied with their careers and work because they have to. These persons can not be effective and creative in their psitions. This situation leads to seriouse impacts on a country development in different aspects like economy, industry and culture.

Based on what mentioned above, it does not hold any merits to accept students in uinversities equally regarding their gender, beacause it would be unfair and harmful for both individuals and society.

Sentence: Today, men and women equality is one of the controversial issues worldwide.
Suggestion: Refer to women and equality

Sentence: The matter become more obviouse in debates about the proportion of each gender in educational institutions enterance number .Some belive that universities should accept the equal number of male and female students in each of their subject and refer it as a symbol of sex equality.
Description: The fragment matter become more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to institutions and enterance

Error: enterance Suggestion: entrance
Error: obviouse Suggestion: obvious
Error: belive Suggestion: believe

Sentence: These persons can not be effective and creative in their psitions.
Error: psitions Suggestion: positions

Sentence: This situation leads to seriouse impacts on a country development in different aspects like economy, industry and culture.
Error: seriouse Suggestion: serious

Sentence: Based on what mentioned above, it does not hold any merits to accept students in uinversities equally regarding their gender, beacause it would be unfair and harmful for both individuals and society.
Error: uinversities Suggestion: universities
Error: beacause Suggestion: because