Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject. To what extend do you agree or disagree.-Syerapke- (rewrite)

Gender equality in university acceptance has become controversial issue. Although some people think it is important for universities to equalize the number of male and female student intake for each subject, while the others are against it. I too disagree that universities should accept equal number of male and female students for their courses.

To begin with, it is important that universities give priority for the students' qualifications and capabilities when they select them for their degree programs. The two mains requirement, either student report in high school or university early examinations, are resulting for unequal numbers male and female student approval. For instance, Medical faculty has quota for 200 new collegians and based on the solid set requirement, 125 female and 75 male are permit to enroll in this university. This common way is indirectly steered university to approve different number male and female students.

Nevertheless, gender activists have strong sounds for making similar proportion, both male and female, in the annual university acceptance. This criticism can be understood as an implementation of right in a nation. Taking Indonesia as an example, 1945 principal rights in the 31 paragraph said that “every citizen has the same right in education”. Moreover, it means that universities should be provided similar quota, even male or female, in each subject they have. Enlarging of this view we can see similar opportunity for people to build carrier as their passion which sometimes out of social common embody Helle Thorning Schmidt, Denmark Prime minister, or Prof Douglas Kilts, Nursing Professor in Borough of Manhattan Community College.

In conclusion, I tend to agree to make similarity number in student, male and female, acceptance. This is such a way to go out from stereotype that certain subject is only suitable for man and vice versa.

has become controversial issue.
has become a controversial issue.

125 female and 75 male are permit to enroll in this university.
125 female and 75 male are permitted to enroll in this university.

Sentence: To begin with, it is important that universities give priority for the students' qualifications and capabilities when they select them for their degree programs.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a comma
Suggestion: Refer to with and ,

Sentence: The two mains requirement, either student report in high school or university early examinations, are resulting for unequal numbers male and female student approval.
Suggestion: Refer to mains and requirement
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to university and early
Suggestion: Refer to numbers and male