University should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject. To what extend do you agree or disagree?

In the modern time, there is now greater equality for both men and women in every field. With the aim of increase gender balance in education, many people argue that universities should admit a same number of girls and boys in every faculty. In my view; however, this view is definitely illusory due to its clear drawbacks below that I will explore.

There is no doubt that the idea of enforcing the same quantity of students in each fields could lead to instance sexual equality in educational areas. Nevertheless, in the long-term this practice will have significant negative effects on study results, which in turn influences the society. For example, boys and girls generally have different abilities in particular field. Women are more suitable to be nurses due to their carefulness, while mining engineers should continually remain by men because of physical demand. Therefore, if implementing this idea, many students must choose wrong careers to pursue and the quality of graduate students will be decrease.

Furthermore, the view of gender balance in education also result in increasing equality itself. For instance, when accepting only half of girls or boys for one area, there will be many deserving students cannot find a position to study because of unreasonable rule. It will raise a question that how we can apply an unequal approach to deal with a problem related to equality.

Overall, in my opinion, the idea of admitting the same number of males and females in each field is problematic owning to unexpected impacts not only on school results, but also on societies regarded productivity and equality.

With the aim of increase gender balance in education
With the aim of increasing gender balance in education
With the aim to increase gender balance in education

Sentence: There is no doubt that the idea of enforcing the same quantity of students in each fields could lead to instance sexual equality in educational areas.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and fields

there will be many deserving students cannot find a position
there will be many deserving students who cannot find a position

More content wanted. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…