Unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programs (for example, working for a charity, improving the neigbourhood, or teaching sports to younger children). To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Some would argue that children must be given volunteer lesson in the school where they are able to learn social intelligent quotient activities. There are therefore several reasons I believe that it is of the utmost importance that children should be educated social services.

Approching social quotient activities to children can encourage students’ sense of humanity. Because in future generation, there are many people need hand to be helped. Mali in Africa, for instance, needs our young generations to volunteer them giving education, improving health quality, and plenty sections for the ambient. I believe that envolving children to community services in school is also capturing the sense of picture as one united in one would.

The younger is the better chance to learn social services. Recent studies believe that students especially in the high school are the right time to enhance the capacity to navigate social intelligent in complex relationships and environments. Queen’s University quitioners revealed over 1000 of twenties, they asked questions for going volunteer and the reasons, those noticed that 65% of them did not have ideas why people should go helping countries. I think that twenties age has been losing the meaning sense of humanity because they start to be busy for themselve in career and personal lives.

In conclusion, I believe that social services in order to help people sorround has an essential role in every student life, and it is a must to be made as compulsory subject in the school towards students balance sense of humanity and personal life.

children must be given volunteer lesson
volunteer lessons must be given to children

children should be educated social services.
children should be educated in social services.

Approching social quotient activities to children can encourage students’ sense of humanity. Because in future generation, there are many people need hand to be helped.
Approching social quotient activities to children can encourage students’ sense of humanity, because in future generation, there are many people need hand to be helped.

Mali in Africa, for instance, needs our young generations to volunteer them giving education, improving health quality, and plenty sections for the ambient.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

has been losing the meaning sense of humanity
has been losing the meaning in sense of humanity

in the school towards students balance sense of humanity and personal life.
in the school towards students to balance the sense of humanity and personal life.

Sentence: I think that twenties age has been losing the meaning sense of humanity because they start to be busy for themselve in career and personal lives.
Suggestion: Refer to twenties and age

Sentence: I believe that envolving children to community services in school is also capturing the sense of picture as one united in one would.
Error: envolving Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Queen's University quitioners revealed over 1000 of twenties, they asked questions for going volunteer and the reasons, those noticed that 65 of them did not have ideas why people should go helping countries.
Error: quitioners Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: themselve Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In conclusion, I believe that social services in order to help people sorround has an essential role in every student life, and it is a must to be made as compulsory subject in the school towards students balance sense of humanity and personal life.
Error: sorround Suggestion: surround