Using animals to test the safety of cosmetics or drugs used for medical reasons is never acceptable To what extent do you agree with this statement

Using animals to test the safety of cosmetics or drugs used for medical reasons is never acceptable. To what extent do you agree with this statement?

Nowadays, there is a heated argument that whether or not it is reasonable to use animals for testing the safety of drugs and cosmetics. While I concur with this perspective that this method has opened lots of doors in invention of new medicines, I believe that it is immoral to bother or kill animals and should be restricted.

On one hand, I agree that doing some experiments and researches on animals has been beneficial for mankind. Because, as per statistics, this method has saved the lives of some people who have contracted some chronic diseases. The folks who were suffering from Ebola in Africa are a case in point. A myriad of people died, and the terrible disease was going unchecked. In this situation all scientists and doctors were looking for a cure and the first remedy, which crossed their minds, was doing some experiments on animals to find a vaccine or cure. As a result, they succeeded to overcome the spread of this deadly disease. Consequently, sometimes this method is handy and could stop some calamities.

On the other hand, I also believe that animals have rights to live calmly in the globe and requirements of humans are not wise reasons for killing or bothering animals. Also according to some schools of thought, if people were thoroughly aware of the gains of the presence of animals, they would never kill these creatures. For instance it is confirmed that animals are useful for gaining fertile soil. It means that they have an indispensable impact on agriculture, Furthermore, we cannot close our eyes to the benefits which have been brought by animals, and it could be short-sighted of people to kill these creatures straightforwardly.

To put it in a nutshell, despite the fact that doing researches on animals could be helpful for humans, it had better be restricted.

animals have rights to live calmly in the globe and requirements of humans are not wise reasons for killing or bothering animals.
animals have the rights to live calmly in the globe, and the requirements of humans are not the wise reasons for killing or bothering animals.

The third paragraph has issues. Need to give some examples like: animals can still feel pains...