Water is a natural resource that should always be free. Governments should ban the sale of bottled water.To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Nature has blessed us manifold natural resources to survive happily on this earth. Presently, the depletion of natural resources such as water, fuels, plants, pure air is on the rise due to excessive usage, population explosion and lack of awareness. So, it has been extremely debatable whether availability of water, a nature blessed source, should be free of cost by administration or not. Here, i would like to discord with given statement.

There are manifold points to shore up my view. First and foremost, inspite of being educated, people in most of countries are careless about importance o...

water selling is major source of earning
water selling is the major source of earning

Sentence: First and foremost, inspite of being educated, people in most of countries are careless about importance of water.
Error: inspite Suggestion: in spite

Sentence: What is more, in many thriving or under developed nations, industries are throwing wastage of production processes into canals and rivers becouse of no restrictions.
Error: becouse Suggestion: because

Sentence: Thus, its justifiable to panalize people by charging for pure water who are irresponsible towards their duties for natural resources.
Error: panalize Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: As a result,? it is unjustifiable to charge for water from poorers who are unable to manage expenditures in this era of inflation.
Error: poorers Suggestion: No alternate word