We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers. They are used in businesses, hospitals, crime detection and even to fly planes. What things will they be used for in the future? Is this dependence on computers as good thing or should we be more suspi

We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers. They are used in businesses, hospitals, crime detection and even to fly planes. What things will they be used for in the future? Is this dependence on computers as good thing or should we be more suspicious of their benefits?

One month ago, I watched TED video about new discovery in technology. The discoverer was a man from India. He showed that he did not need computer to send email, to edit picture. He used small magnetic things that was attached in his fingers. Then he did many computer activities everywhere, and anytime by his fingers. Based on this information, I think people will not depend on computer in the future. We will let computer go, in another statement, the computer companies will lose us as their customers.

However, since years ago, computers has been famous as many-functions tool. We can draw by computer, even travelling is easy today, by computer. But, many scientists, nowadays, think that it is time to leave computer. This means we have to be more efficient in everything-in paying electricity, in carrying something. Many years ago, people had to sit in front of computer to make file, but now, we can carry laptop everywhere we go. So, I think, in the future, people will really forget about computer and replace by more simple stuff. Because, computer is just tool, so the older tool will be replaced by the newest one.

Nevertheless, If we see computer as a function, actually, we cannot replace it. Function that we need, today, in most all jobs. Even though, new invention tool had been discovered, its functions are still same as computer- sending email, editing picture, moreover crime detection, cancer detection, controlling planes etc. So, to be honest, computer is never die, as long as people still depend in tool. No matter, what the tool is, but the point is people still rest on machine. For this reason, I think computer still will be the daddy long leg for human activities.

Overall, I think people still argue that computer as a savior, because people still do not know well about many new inventions. But, in the future computer will be left by human. This is because people need something that more simple and helpful. But, machine is only machine, machine has role to help us. This will be different if we depend on machine, we will lost the role as machine controller, machine will control us. I hope, in the future, people will be more independent and wisher.

Be sensitive to use 'however', 'but', 'Nevertheless'