We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers. They are used in business, hospitals, crime detection and even to fly planes. What things will they be used for in the future? Is this dependence on computers a good thing or should we be more suspiciou

We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers. They are used in business, hospitals, crime detection and even to fly planes. What things will they be used for in the future? Is this dependence on computers a good thing or should we be more suspicious for their benefits?

These days lives of humans are considerably autonomous on computers and in every organization their usage could be found. I personally think in the future using computers makes everything more automatic. Following descriptions are going to clarify my perspectives.

According to making progress in science and technology, it could be prophesied that in the future every thing will be more systematic and processes of doing all jobs will expedite dramatically. Take for example a plane without any pilots which can be controlled by computers as a result travelers could get their destinations sooner and calmer as sometimes pilots' faults cause some problems for passengers such as increasing the time of flying. Another example that gives a vision of pivotal role of computers in the future is relevant to banks. It might be possible that with the passage of time all jobs that are related to banks could be done by computers and there would be no need for people to go to the banks. Consequently, people do not have to waste their precious time in banks.

Moreover, in my point of view the more automatic a system is, the more accurate it should be programed. To be more specific, contemporary technology and systems are beneficial, providing they are programed appropriately. Because any minor mistakes could have detrimental results. A case in point is the plane which is controlled by computers. If anything goes wrong and the plane crashes it will cost the lives of all passengers.Also, when the usage of computers rises substantially all systems should have an impeccable security, otherwise hackers try to take advantage of this situation and access to money and accounts of people. Furthermore, it could be dangerous.

In conclusion, despite the fact that more usage of computers brings some benefits, it could have some drawbacks.

and processes of doing all jobs will expedite dramatically
and the processes of doing all jobs will be expedited dramatically

the more automatic a system is, the more accurate it should be programed