We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers. They are used in business, hospitals, crime detection and even to fly planes. What things will they be used in the future? In this dependence on computers a good thing or should we be more suspicious of

Computers nowadays play a crucial role in our life, as they are used in many areas of work. For example, it is used to improve the quality of health care system, in authorities investigations and in many economical and financial aspects. This essay will show some expected uses of this technology in the future.

In many countries, all the population is registered in the governmental devices with a complete set of informations about them. Then, this database might totally substitute employers of the civilian registration councils. Any person can easily apply to any document( like passports, identity cards, driving licenses and so on ) by internet and all the information needed will be available on-line.

Education became increasingly dependent on computers. While few lectures still write the lesson on the board, most of the universities use projection multimedia to present the lectures and sometimes a hand out copies are given to the students. Huge references which are taken from the libraries became part of the past.hundreds of such textbooks could now be found in small storage hard disks.

However, we can not depend too much on computers in every thing. They can not work as a policeman who puts himself in danger to save life of innocent people. Although an airplane without a pilot was a dream, is actually a nightmare because all the passengers lives depend on a machine which might got corrupted at any time.

To sum up we can say inspite of the fact that computers are important, and they definitely provide incredible facilities to our life, there are some points in which they could not play the role of the human being as perfect as one can do. So we should keep some sort of independence on them.

a complete set of informations
a complete set of information

Sentence: Although an airplane without a pilot was a dream, is actually a nightmare because all the passengers lives depend on a machine which might got corrupted at any time.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to passengers and lives
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to might and got

Sentence: To sum up we can say inspite of the fact that computers are important, and they definitely provide incredible facilities to our life, there are some points in which they could not play the role of the human being as perfect as one can do.
Error: inspite Suggestion: No alternate word

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More content wanted. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…