We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers.They are used in business,hospitals,crime detection and even to fly planes.What things will they be used for in future? Is this dependence on computers a good thing or should we be more suspecious of the

We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers.They are used in business,hospitals,crime detection and even to fly planes.What things will they be used for in future? Is this dependence on computers a good thing or should we be more suspecious of their benefits ?

The working scenario has been changed drastically.The dependence on computers give a new definition of technological advancement. Mankind solely depends on the compact boon. One can feel its presence in any field whether schools or hospitals. The importance aspects of this commendable creation are discussed in the following paragraphs.

To begin with,the acquaintance of computers dramatically leads an individual to another world.Most of the tasks get completed by merely clicking some keys.The internet connectivity to the computers is the added charm.Consequently, it turns the computer to a store house of information and knowledge. Knowledge of computers is a mandate nowadays in developing countries like India. Substantial fields such as business,hospitals,crime detection etcetera. Moreover,it might be possible that in future the computers are used in the field which are beyond over imagination. For an illustration,in the personal vehicles,attached computers to cars which might show your location to your dear ones and one can also used it detect the air pressure in the tyres and any small defect within the body of vehicle.

Moving further,computers are the need of the hour and depending on this marvelous creation is not a bad thing at all. The advancement with the passage of time gives this creation to rectify and to cope up the troubles and difficulty of an individual. Currently, one can buy tickets or book a room of hotel even while sitting his/her own house. One can do shopping of countless day-to-day products just by scroling some windows on the computers. The immense advantages, undoubtedly over weigh the disvantages.

To recapitulate, I would like to say that one must welcome the most useful technological creation of the world and one must enjoy the perks by a small plastic, electric wired box.

The dependence on computers give a new definition
The dependence on computers gives a new definition

computers are used in the field which are beyond over imagination
computers are used in the field which is beyond over imaginations

attached computers to cars which might show your location to your dear ones
attached computers to cars might show your location to your dear ones

Sentence: One can do shopping of countless day-to-day products just by scroling some windows on the computers.
Error: scroling Suggestion: scrolling

Sentence: The immense advantages, undoubtedly over weigh the disvantages.
Error: disvantages Suggestion: disadvantages