We live today in an electronic information age. It is casier to be connected by technology yet many people seem no closer to feeling happy in their live.

For me, happiness is where we feel grateful to God and rechieve all I have. And also be good in anything I do. The related my happiness and technology is all my activity always use technology. Because, technology help me to do anything. Development of technology very consuct for progress my developing country, Indonesia. And we must improve thinking Indonesian people so that want to study use technology to be modern life.

Advantage from technology easier than before to get information. Example : I want to enter in university, I must search information from internet for know the requirement to register. And if I want to cook, I can to search recipe my favorite foods. Second, we can communicate with people whom far away from us. Example : now, almost people have social media so easier to converse or chat with family and friend different place. Use line there is application to video call, it easier if you want to see face your family or your friends. Third, in internet we can to learning. Because, so many knowledge in internet. You can see landscape from all country although you never go to abroad. You know about culture and history from all of the world. Forth, because now technology more and more forward. So, you can see the different laptop now and the past, gadget now and the past and anything the other very different. Now, laptop and gadget very easy to bring in anywhere because light and thin. And so many electronic store in department store. Internet is number one for you to get information and always upgrade. So, you always get news information. Fifth, with the development of technology, now a lot of vehicle which we can use go to far away place. Like plane. We can fly from one city to the other city.

The disadvantage from technology, not only about knowledge so many games, movies and the other. And make children addicted to play internet. So, be careful, not to misuse internet. Because, wrong use can destroy your future. Second, so many deception in internet. Example : online shop. If you buy something, sometimes not same as your wish. Be careful criminal in social media. Like facebook. Especially for woman. Do not easy to believe in with people in social network. So many treat although if you until kidnap. Third, for healthy not really good. Because, light and radius from laptop and gadget disturb your healthy. Forth, increase level criminal number. The pick pocket more aim you, and make into you target if you have expensive gadget. So, always keep your commodity. Fifth, almost vehicle very expensive to pay. So, not all people can to arrive plane and the big vessel like Titanic.

My opinion I agree with development technology because very help me to doing anything. And I think more advantage than disadvantage. So come on all people follow and join to support development of technology. For our beloved country, Indonesia. After birthday yesterday.

Sentence: Because, technology help me to do anything.
Description: The fragment technology help me is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, past tense

Sentence: Development of technology very consuct for progress my developing country, Indonesia.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to progress and my

Sentence: Example : I want to enter in university, I must search information from internet for know the requirement to register.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and know

I can to search recipe my favorite foods.
I can search recipe for my favorite foods.

or chat with family and friend different place.
or chat with family and friend in different place.

in internet we can to learning.
in internet we can learn something.

because now technology more and more forward.
because now technology is more and more advanced.

now a lot of vehicle
now a lot of vehicles

Do not easy to believe
Do not easily to believe

Sentence: So many treat although if you until kidnap.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to you and until

Sentence: Third, for healthy not really good.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to healthy and not

increase level criminal number.
increasing level of criminal number.

vehicle very expensive to pay.
vehicle is very expensive to pay.

Sentence: For me, happiness is where we feel grateful to God and rechieve all I have.
Error: rechieve Suggestion: receive

Error: consuct Suggestion: conduct

You have good vocabulary words, but with grammar errors.