We Live Today in an Electronic Information Age. It is Easier to be Connected by Technology yet many People Seem no Closer to Feeling Happy in Their Live. (advantage & disadvantage)

Happiness for me is feeling satisfied for everything what I have done with my own hand, myself, and my hard work even the result are good or bad, I just being happy if I look something which I created it by myself. Relationship between being happy and connected with technology is. I am happy when I can achieve my future goal and technology take an important part in my achievement. Such a, when I felt unamused to ask my lecture about my method and unfortunately my lecture in my campus didn’t know about what I ask to her, the easy way one is I just sent an email and ask the owner of the journal, and email is the one of the part from technology.

Nowadays people live in technology era. Some people are get a huge of benefit from technology, with technology people can make their life easier. Every type and genre of information, people can get it without make themselves out from their house. People who want to make a call or contact with family or relation in another far place, now just with phone, email, or video call can connect. Technology, now can make trading and auctioning between around the world are possible. Ebay is the one of the example from arises technology. People can buy and make some auction at the advertisement, and then voila! the goods which people bargain with the seller has arrived in house. An important decision-maker like the government made a technology to spring up their regulation also, such as consumption of energy. Many country compete each other to make their energy more efficient using technology. Like renewable energy, so with sophisticated technology they can still develop their country and still in the sustainable line.

However, some people against to this experience. They argue that nowadays, technology so unlimited. There are no boundary which was should arrange the benefit-cost side. One of which from the cost side’s technology is cybercrime. Cybercrime now, is the one of which the biggest crime has made so many countries in the world loss, and it could be a big threat of every country’s capabilities. Imagine that, if the cybercrime attacked the government’s secret data, and then the secret data leaked by hacker, and spread on to another country. It is so scary!

To sum up, it is good for using technology for make our life easier, but too much technology is not good enough for human society life and human being. It could be said that both side have a solid arguments to support or reject the idea of live in an economic information age.

the result are good or bad
the result is good or bad

Sentence: Relationship between being happy and connected with technology is.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a sentence terminator
Suggestion: Refer to is and .

Sentence: I am happy when I can achieve my future goal and technology take an important part in my achievement.
Description: The fragment technology take an is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace take with verb, past tense

the easy way one is I just sent an email and ask
the easy way one is to sent an email and ask

Some people are get a huge of benefit
Some people get a huge of benefit

Sentence: Every type and genre of information, people can get it without make themselves out from their house.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to without and make

Sentence: Ebay is the one of the example from arises technology.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to from and arises

Sentence: People can buy and make some auction at the advertisement, and then voila the goods which people bargain with the seller has arrived in house.
Suggestion: Refer to people and bargain

Many country compete each other
Many countries compete to each other

Sentence: There are no boundary which was should arrange the benefit-cost side.
Description: The token was is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to was and should

Sentence: To sum up, it is good for using technology for make our life easier, but too much technology is not good enough for human society life and human being.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and make