What are the problems faced by the elderly in your society How can we reduce their hardships

What are the problems faced by the elderly in your society?How can we reduce their hardships?

Longevity has been increased over the years, thanks to the amenities and medical facilities available. The elderly people are considered as the foundation of the society but in vain, the most crucial members of the society are facing numerous problems. Some problems and solutions are discussed in the following paragraphs.

To begin with,the dynamics of the medical facilities have been changed and consequently people live more. In relation to this, with the passage of the time elderly people face various problems that can not be shunned and are as follows. First and the foremost are the hea...

Sentence: In addition to this, the neglection and leaving the incarnation of God in the old age homes is like stigma to the society and regard to this government must take some suitable steps.
Error: neglection Suggestion: No alternate word