What can we do to alleviate the chaotic traffic conditions in many of the big cities in the world Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant example from your own knowledge and experience

What can we do to alleviate the chaotic traffic conditions in many of the big cities in the world? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant example from your own knowledge and experience.

The issue of traffic conditions has become one of the most concerned topics in many countries around the world. There are several appropriate solutions to deal with the traffic congestions and it is also crucial to analyse the causes resulting in the issue. In this essay, some suitable solutions will be suggested as well as some reasons are also indicated for this problem.

First of all, to release the current issue, government should save up state budget for investing in improving infrastructure such as road systems and building more fly over bridges to limit the least traffic jams. What is more, it is also absolutely esstential to have a perfect public transport by upgrading, build new metro lines and bus routines to meet demands of people. More importantly, beneficial policies need issuing to make sure that people feel safer, cosier, comfier and cheaper when they use public transports than their vehicles. For example, Ho Chi Minh city is a big city in Vietnam, it was used to have serious traffic jams, but now this problem does not happen any more thanks to having wise policies relating to having better public transports by reduction of ticket prices.

As for reasons which lead to traffic congestions in many big cities around the world. It can be said that people do not have an awareness of complying with the traffic rules. Pedestrians, drivers and cyclists have wrong behaviours and this is regarded as one of the main reasons of causing traffic jams. Moreover, the width of the roads are narrow and there are not many bus lanes. Particularly, in the rainy season, there are a wide range of streets to be submerged in the water, so it is hard to have a smooth traffic flow. Therefore, some above solutions are the best choices to improve much more the traffic conditions and people consider public transport to be their priority option.

It seems to me that government need to have a beneficial policies to encourage people to use public transport instead of their private vehicles. Some reasons need to be analysed more clearly to have suitable solutions to cope with the concerned issue. These solutions will help people to be higher priority of using public transport.

have a beneficial policies
have beneficial policies
have a beneficial policy

Sentence: What is more, it is also absolutely esstential to have a perfect public transport by upgrading, build new metro lines and bus routines to meet demands of people.
Error: esstential Suggestion: essential

Sentence: More importantly, beneficial policies need issuing to make sure that people feel safer, cosier, comfier and cheaper when they use public transports than their vehicles.
Error: cosier Suggestion: ?