Essay topics: When choosing a job, the salary is the most important consideration. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
It is undeniable these days that most people are always concerned about the rate of salary when they choose a job. Consequently, it becomes a controversial topic whether a handsome salary is the most key factor to choose an occupation or other matters are equally important. Both sides will be discussed carefully.
To begin with, it is certainly true that money is an extremely vital part in human lives. Earning a high salary can confirm the financial security. In order to cover all personal expenses and be able to live comfortably, most job seekers try to competitively hunt a high paying job. Moreover, in a society, people always respect the power of money as they judge the success of each person based on his/her salary. All of these points support that why the salary is the most important issue for a person when choosing a job.
On the other hand, other aspects such career passion, job satisfaction and working environment are also as important as the wage range. Some people are more comfortable in a certain field that they are passionate with. For instance, artists are really into the aesthetics of art, while nurses are compassionate with elderly people and vulnerable patients. However, some might be more concerned about job satisfaction as they are happy when they learn new skills or reach a promotion. Taken some professionals as an example in this case, professors or head office managers are often dedicated themselves in their professions in order to gain a higher position in an organization. Lastly, working environment, this criterion is one of the most important considerations in choosing a job. Many candidates are concerned the office location or relationships of current workers as well.
In conclusion, personally, having a good salary is not a big deal, although it provides the financial security in our lives, other factors such as job satisfaction and working environment are more important instead.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||loile2010||73||Read full essay|
|6 months 1 week ago||grahamoneil||69.5||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 month ago||hatake kakashi||84||Read full essay|
|1 year 8 months ago||TSEB||40||Read full essay|
|1 year 8 months ago||TSEB||70||Read full essay|
|2 years 3 months ago||supbro119||80||Read full essay|
|2 years 8 months ago||SB83||70||Read full essay|
|3 years 2 weeks ago||eddysuaib||80||Read full essay|
|3 years 1 month ago||luckysun||84||Read full essay|
- I have got the IELTS score today. writing 7.5 over all band 7 !!I would like to thank you this site so much!! (74)
- Governments should spend money on railways rather than roads.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (71)
- The charts below show the proportions of British students at one university in English who were able to speak other languages in addition to English, in 200 and 2010. (68)
- Some people claim that not enough of the waste from homes is recycled. They say that the only way to increase recycling is for governments to make it a legal requirement.To what extent do you think laws are needed to make people recycle more of their wast (63.8462)
- Tourism has increasingly so much over the last 50 years that it is having a mainly negative impact on local inhabitants and the environment. However, others claim that it is good for the economy.Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of tourism and give (75)
- Each year, the crime rate increases. What are the causes of crime and what could be done to prevent this rise in criminal activity?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (70)
- The first chart below shows how energy is used in an average Australian household. the second chart shows the greenhouse gas emissions which result from this energy use. (66.25)
- Some people think that all university students should study whatever they like. Others believe that they should only be allowed to study subjects that will be useful in the future, such as those related to science and technology.Discuss both these views a (78)
- It is important for children to learn the different between right and wrong at an early age. Punishment is necessary to help them learn this distinction. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this option?What sort of punishment should parents and t (80)
- All education and health care should be funded by the government and free for everyone. To extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (80)