When choosing a job, the salary is the most important consideration. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is undeniable these days that most people are always concerned about the rate of salary when they choose a job. Consequently, it becomes a controversial topic whether a handsome salary is the most key factor to choose an occupation or other matters are equally important. Both sides will be discussed carefully.

To begin with, it is certainly true that money is an extremely vital part in human lives. Earning a high salary can confirm the financial security. In order to cover all personal expenses and be able to live comfortably, most job seekers try to competitively hunt a high paying job. Moreover, in a society, people always respect the power of money as they judge the success of each person based on his/her salary. All of these points support that why the salary is the most important issue for a person when choosing a job.

On the other hand, other aspects such career passion, job satisfaction and working environment are also as important as the wage range. Some people are more comfortable in a certain field that they are passionate with. For instance, artists are really into the aesthetics of art, while nurses are compassionate with elderly people and vulnerable patients. However, some might be more concerned about job satisfaction as they are happy when they learn new skills or reach a promotion. Taken some professionals as an example in this case, professors or head office managers are often dedicated themselves in their professions in order to gain a higher position in an organization. Lastly, working environment, this criterion is one of the most important considerations in choosing a job. Many candidates are concerned the office location or relationships of current workers as well.

In conclusion, personally, having a good salary is not a big deal, although it provides the financial security in our lives, other factors such as job satisfaction and working environment are more important instead.

It is undeniable these days that most people are always concerned about the rate of salary
It is undeniable that these days most people are always concerned about the rate of salary

All of these points support that why the salary is the most important issue for a person
All of these points support why the salary is the most important issue for a person

Many candidates are concerned the office location
Many candidates concern the office location

-----------------------