While some people prefer to live in apartments, others do not think an apartment is a suitable form of accommodation.Do you think the advantages of living in an apartment outweigh the disadvantages?

While some people prefer to live in apartments, others do not think an apartment is a suitable form of accommodation.
Do you think the advantages of living in an apartment outweigh the disadvantages?

House is a primary need of human life. The form of house is very varied, one of them is apartment. Living in an apartment is chosen by some people, while others think that it is not a suitable form of accommodation. I tend to go with the second opinion and in this essay, I will explain my reasons.

To begin with, an ideal house is a house which possesses a personal garden in where the owner can enjoy with the other family member or a space to grow some plants. However, most apartments in Indonesia are built in mansions form, so the garden surrounding the apartment is owned by the housing provider. Then, it will be hardly to find garden in apartment as a private proprietary. This is why there are many people refuse to live in a flat.

The other feasibility standard of housing is its wide. As the price of flat is too high, many people cannot afford one which has an adequate space. For example, an apartment which is sold by an apartment provider in Indonesia costing two bedrooms flat for 1 billion rupiah. It seems unreasonable for most people to get the size they want because of this stiff price.

However, there are some people choose to live in an apartment because the simplicity form of it. Especially for a young executive who is very busy and does not have sufficient time for caring his house. This reason makes them prefer to live in an apartment.

In summary, living in an apartment makes someone difficult to find private garden and wide space, however it is chosen by someone who stays in the home for a very short time during the day. From the discussion above, it can be concluded that the merits of living in a plat outweigh its demerit.

personal garden in where the owner can
personal garden in which the owner can

is its wide
is its width

Sentence: However, most apartments in Indonesia are built in mansions form, so the garden surrounding the apartment is owned by the housing provider.
Suggestion: Refer to mansions and form

Sentence: From the discussion above, it can be concluded that the merits of living in a plat outweigh its demerit.
Error: plat Suggestion: ?