The widespread use of the internet has brought many problems. What do you think are the main problems associated with the use of the web? What solutions can you suggest?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge

The widespread use of the internet has brought many problems. What do you think are the main problems associated with the use of the web? What solutions can you suggest?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
Write at least 250 words.

These days overusing the internet is known as a horrible habit in the globe, which is going unchecked. Besides, this behavior causes some problems in people’s lives. Following examples can clarify the issues.

The first example that should be mentioned, is relevant to children. Nowadays the major hobby and pastime of children, which hurts their health, is playing video games. They spend a lot of time looking at the computer and it is really harmful to their bodies because they gain more weight and their sight is going to be poor. In addition, some psychologists believe that these kids who play these sorts of games more than enough, are more pugnacious and quarrelsome. By contrast, the children who have a healthy lifestyle and take exercise every day, are more phlegmatic.

Moving onto the second example that is worth considering, by developing the internet, people are likely to communicate with their family members and relatives on the net and this manner weakens friendships and relationships and hurts people’s emotions. It is worthwhile to mention that according to a hypothesis, not paying enough attention to sentimental aspect of human’s lives is an egregious fault.

As far as I am concerned, people should justify the time in the life. Kids had better be taught how to manage their time and parents are completely responsible to help them to understand the concept of the healthy lifestyle. Also it should be noted that people should care about their emotions and visit their friends and family members regularly.

To sum up, despite beneficial role of the internet, it has some drawbacks. But as a matter of fact, people can avoid its disadvantages by justifying their time.

Sentence: These days overusing the internet is known as a horrible habit in the globe, which is going unchecked.
Description: The fragment going unchecked . is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace unchecked with adverb