The widespread use of the Internet has brought many problems.What do you think are the main problems associated with the use of web? What solutions can you suggest?

Acoording to me,there are many benefits of the Internet and these help people to facilitate their life style. On the other hand,people use the Internet for deifferent purposes such as surfing the net,playing games,getting information whereas all of these cause sedentary life style. Meanwhile,this affects people's,especially children's health and causes diverse disases like obesity. In addition, using it a lot ultimately prevents to communicate with our family. At the same time,it takes much of our time and we spend our leisure time meaninglessly. Moreover,we enter the various sites while not all these sites are useful for us.Furthermore,information which we get from internet sites,is not exatly rigt. Although, sometimes most information may be untrue but some people believe this data and judge one another. Finally,the main problem is chat rooms in which children speak to the other people whereas it is so dangerous for them because they do not know the other person.

There are several ways of solution to this problem and these may help us to reduce the use of the internet. First of all,rhe most responsibility belong to parents and they contribute to their children to prevent this problem. Therefore,parents must encourage their children to the other things like reading books,finding hobbies,pastimes,etc.Subsequently,parents must speak and explain to them taht by using internet,you can harm your eyes and it causes to varied eye diseases.

To conlude, I myself believe,this problem will decrease gradually and find its solution.

Sentence: On the other hand,people use the Internet for deifferent purposes such as surfing the net,playing games,getting information whereas all of these cause sedentary life style.
Error: deifferent Suggestion: different

Sentence: Meanwhile,this affects people's,especially children's health and causes diverse disases like obesity.
Error: disases Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Moreover,we enter the various sites while not all these sites are useful for us.Furthermore,information which we get from internet sites,is not exatly rigt.
Error: rigt Suggestion: right
Error: exatly Suggestion: exactly

Sentence: First of all,rhe most responsibility belong to parents and they contribute to their children to prevent this problem.
Error: rhe Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Therefore,parents must encourage their children to the other things like reading books,finding hobbies,pastimes,etc.Subsequently,parents must speak and explain to them taht by using internet,you can harm your eyes and it causes to varied eye diseases.
Error: taht Suggestion: tact

Sentence: To conlude, I myself believe,this problem will decrease gradually and find its solution.
Error: conlude Suggestion: conclude

Double check spelling errors.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.

better to have 4-5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...