Without capital punishment (the death penalty) our lives are less secure and crimes of violence increase. Capital punishment is in essential to control violence in society. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Giving capital punishment has been a controversy for years. Some people believe that this kind of punishment is essential to apply because they believe criminals tend to repeat their crime as they live for it. However, some others believe that imprison criminals for quit long time will be better as it is more humane. At the same time, this punishment can make criminals get intimidated. Then, it can prevent them for repeating the same mistakes.

When a country omits the application of this punishment, the increasing of violence is one of problems which some people are worried about. Further,...

Sentence: However, some others believe that imprison criminals for quit long time will be better as it is more humane.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to quit and long

will shows to its younger generations
will show to its younger generations