The woman s place is in the home Do you agree or disagree

The woman’s place is in the home. Do you agree or disagree?

The border between male and female has become increasingly blurred in recent years. Yet there still exists a considerable amount of people that believe a woman’s place is exclusively in the house; and they should busy and content themselves with tiding up and decorating the home. On top of this, they must do the cooking and washing. If this is what the point of view says, then I disagree with it.

r peers.

A woman is a victim of the burden of bringing up their children and looking after home and running domestic affairs. While men go out to be bread-winners and don’t look back the housework or taking care of their children. Women are put up to the never ending struggles against dust, mud since men don’t contribute to A woman is a victim of the burden of bringing up their children and looking after home and running domestic affairs. While men go out to be bread-winners and don’t look back the housework or taking care of their children. Women are put up to the never ending struggles against dust, mud since men don’t contribute to
By ways of conclusion, women should be free to pick the path that would for them lead to the greatest contentment because of not only the advancement of women but also the progress of civilization itself. Also, both men and women should equally share the responsibilities of house chores to relieve the burden of housework on women.

and they should busy
and they should be busy

the professional abilities is determined by
the professional abilities are determined by

they may find it difficult to satisfied themselves
they may find it difficult to satisfy themselves