The world has been an enormous increase in flight for leisure business and commercial purposes around the world over recent years What do you think are the main advantages and disadvantages of such flights Do you think flights should be taxed more

The world has been an enormous increase in flight for leisure, business and commercial purposes around the world over recent years. What do you think are the main advantages and disadvantages of such flights. Do you think flights should be taxed more?

In recently, the number of air transportation has increased rapidly. Many people tend to travel abroad with different reasons. Some people say an increase of number of flights has many negative effects to our world. However, some defenders say that it brings more benefits rather than drawbacks. Moreover, some people give an opinion that we should increase tax on flights. Both the advantages and the disadvantages will be discussed in this essay.

On one hand, there are many drawbacks from air transportation. Firstly, environmentally speaking, tons of fumes will release from an increase number of flights. Poor air quality and global warming will be a very release issue continuously in the future. Air transportation has not only an effects on the atmosphere, it also affects on the level of noise. Many people who live close to the airport have to suffer with air and noise pollution. Secondly, many natural resources have been used for supplying air flights. Air plane consumes too much oil which is higher than other transport options. An increase of number of flights means a big among of fossil fuel that need t be supplied all planes.

On the other hand, air transportation can make our world smaller than before. International tourism and economic will be improved by air travel. Many people from other countries can commute to other parts of the world very easily. As a result, international interactive exchange such as culture and transitions can be promoted by air travel. People can be more connected with others that they never used to with. Moreover, tourists can generate their money to local businesses, which can boost economic in a country. International businesses will grow rapidly and gain more profits than it used to be by trading.

From my perspective, I disagree with put on tax in are flights. This is because, the benefits of air flights far outweigh the drawbacks. Even though, it pollutes environment, it brings many merits to people and nations such as economic, culture and tourism.

an effects on the atmosphere,
an effect on the atmosphere,

Air transportation has not only an effects on the atmosphere, it also affects on the level of noise.
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

I disagree with put on tax in are flights.
I disagree with putting on tax in are flights.

Sentence Length SD: 2.948 7.5 //"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length. More sentences varieties wanted.

You never talked about taxes in the essay body, why you 'I disagree with put on tax in are flights.' in the conclusion?