World history suggests that violence and conflict were more evident under male leadership than under female leadership So for peace to prevail female leadership can be considered as a better option than male leadership To what extent do you agree or disag

World history suggests that violence and conflict were more evident under male leadership than under female leadership. So, for peace to prevail, female leadership can be considered as a better option than male leadership.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

If we look in to the history then find that there were more fights and cruel incidents happened under the male rulers than the female rulers. Up to certain extent, I agree with the above statement because women are always have mind set to resolve the problems instead of creating them.

Some people believe that men are always stronger than their counterparts. So they can manage people very well as they are more dominant than females. Also males have more experience of real world than the females and they are well aware of the basic fundamental problems of the people. Also they have ability to take brave decisions. So people think that men are the good leaders than the women.

However I think that women are more mature, positive and clever than men. At the same age level, females have more maturity than males. If we look into the history then we can find that many female leaders of different countries around the world performed exceptionally well in the leadership compare to their counterparts. Women always have nonviolence and calm nature and that reflect in their decisions.

Furthermore, women are experts in the management skills. They are singe handedly managing their homes. We all know that each and every family member has different nature, different requirements and different goals. Women are managing these things with perfection. So it is fact that they always have good leadership quality. Apart from this, everyone sees women with respect and love. Most people follow them and their decisions and have more trust and faith in the females. People always have soft corner for the females and that is the main positive women have.

In conclusion, I think that women possess some inner skills like management, maturity, and problem solving skills which are very useful in the leadership and these skills give women slight edge over men in the leadership department.

more fights and cruel incidents happened under the male rulers than the female rulers
more fights and cruel incidents happened under the male rulers than that under the female rulers

women are always have mind set
women always have mind sets

in the leadership compare to their counterparts.
in the leadership compared to their counterparts.

So it is fact that
So it is a fact that

Sentence: They are singe handedly managing their homes.
Error: handedly Suggestion: No alternate word