Write about the following topic: some people think that it is better to educate boys and girls benefit more from attending mixed schools.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from

Write about the following topic: some people think that it is better to educate boys and girls benefit more from attending mixed schools.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience

Everyone perceives that it is more advantageous for both gender to study in the same school together. However, not all cultures allowed it. In my own perspective, I find it better if male and female will be studying in the same institution together.

To begin, there are sect that separate both sexes in their universities. For instance, in Saudi Arabia where men and women where being taught separately. Most probably social and psychological aspects will succumb tremendously. Both of them might be finding a hard time understanding the behavior of their opposite sex. As a result, there is possibly a higher percentage of divorce rate after marriage due to deficiency of socialization during their early childhood.

On the other hand, if only both sexes were made to study in the same institution. Girls will become more sensitive and optimistic on the actuation and character of boys and vice versa. Daily interaction will enhance their ability to easily adjust when they become friends with the opposite sex. To illustrate, after their studies having a career in a company where they needed to mingle with a mixture of sexes will create a positive mental image on them. Definitely, they will not find it too difficult in adjusting if they landed in this kind of scenario.

Therefore, it is pivotal to send both gender on the same school, since it is not only helping them to keep pace with their society, but it is also imperative for their future life as a responsible citizen as well.

there are sect that separate
there are sects that separate

in Saudi Arabia where men and women where being taught separately. Most probably social and psychological aspects will succumb tremendously.
in Saudi Arabia where men and women were being taught separately, most probably social and psychological aspects will succumb tremendously.

if only both sexes were made to study in the same institution. Girls will become more sensitive
if only both sexes were made to study in the same institution, girls will become more sensitive
//don't put a period after a clause

since it is not only helping them to keep pace with their society, but it is also imperative for their future life as a responsible citizen as well.
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly.