Writing Task 2

Writing Task 2

It is quite common these days that young adult in many countries have a break from studying after high schools. The trend is not restricted to the rich people who have money to travel, but also evident in poorer students who work to become economically independent for a time period.

The reason for this trend may involved the recognition that a young adult who passes directly from high school to university is rather restricted in term of the general
knowledge and experience of the world. By contrast, those who spent some time earning a living or travelling to other places have a broad view of life and better understanding of manage their finance. They tend to be more confident and independent which are very important factors in academic study. As well as giving them an advantage in term of coping challenges of student life.

However, there are certainly dangers in taking time off at that important age, young adults may end up never returning to the studies or finding difficult to adapt to an academic environment. They may think that it is better to continue a particular job or do something completely different from university course. But overall it is less likely today when a academic qualifications are essential for getting a reasonable career.

My view is that young adult should be encouraged to broaden their horizon that is the west way for them to get a clear perspective of what are they hoping to do with their lives and why.

The reason for this trend may involved the recognition
The reason for this trend may be involved by the recognition
The reason for this trend may involve the recognition

As well as giving them an advantage in term of coping challenges of student life.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence?

when a academic qualifications are essential for getting a reasonable career.
when academic qualifications are essential for getting a reasonable career.

Sentence: By contrast, those who spent some time earning a living or travelling to other places have a broad view of life and better understanding of manage their finance.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to of and manage

Sentence: They tend to be more confident and independent which are very important factors in academic study.
Description: The fragment and independent which is rare