Young people in the modern world seem to be more power and influence than any pervious young generation.why is this in case? What impact does this have on the relationship between old and young people?

In modern world, the expression of believe and thoughts can be easily to present in younger generation. Many activities in a community increase the opportunities to express younger peoples’ opinions. Some people say that it can lead to impacts on the relationship between older and younger people. The reasons behind this trend and the problems that can be caused between two parties will be discuss in this essay.

It is certainly true that younger generation have stronger power than senior generations. As the rapid growth of globalization, youngsters are very welcomed in a society by high technology system. Younger people have the same right for giving their opinion in online as older people. Sharing ideas or exchanging innovative concepts can be easily done in the internet by young people in these days. It is not as similar as previous young generations. Therefore, the ability of technology in youths can extend the power and influence of expression much more than other generations.

However, this action not welcomes by adults for a number of reasons. Firstly, younger people become very smart in advance technology unlike older people which can lead to all technology jobs are taken by only youths. Consequently, most senior will become unemployed because they do not have technological qualifications for getting a job. Secondly, old people cannot accept and adjust this change because they feel lost all power and influence to youths. Aggressive and disappointed from this phenomenon are the main reason that elders have to boost themselves to compete with youngsters. As a result, when the junior work with the senior, they always have some conflicts and do not understand each other.

In conclusion, both of these views have their own significance. Even though, it is inevitably to avoid the over powerful youngsters in the modern world, which can affect to other people, young people still should respect to the older and do not over expression to them.

the expression of believe and thoughts can be easily to present in younger generation.
the expression of belief and thoughts can be easily to present in younger generation.

will be discuss in this essay.
will be discussed in this essay.

younger generation have stronger power
younger generations have stronger power

this action not welcomes by adults
this action is not welcomed by adults

which can lead to all technology jobs are taken by only youths.
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

and do not over expression to them.
and do not over express to them.

No. of Grammatical Errors: 5 2 //Read a good grammar book. You may read this one: http://testbig.com/question/grammar

More compound or complex sentences wanted:
http://www2.ivcc.edu/rambo/eng1001/sentences.htm