Reading is necessary for everyone’s well-being. For the time being, reading is one of the main methods to gain more knowledge by obtaining information from written texts. Thus, some people consider that in the future, it will be possible to read everything online making buying books unnecessary. Although the internet provides any piece of knowledge, I consider that buying books would still be useful in the future.
Obviously, having a printed textbook is considerably healthier than using gadgets. Many people find physical books more relaxing since people can experience something that e-books can not give. For instance, flicking through pages of a book is able to put one’s mind and body at ease. Therefore, losing yourself in a book might be a perfect activity to reduce stress. Additionally, it does not put a strain on a person’s eyesight.
- The chart below shows the value of one country's exports in various categories during 2015 and 2016. The table shows the percentage change in each category of exports in 2016 compared with 2015.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the 73
- It Is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views 56
- Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree?What measures do you think might be effective? 36
- Describe a fear you had to overcome How did you overcome it 39
- The three pie charts below show the changes in annual spending by a particular UK school in 1981 1991 and 2001 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant