In the future nobody will buy printed newspapers or books because they will be able to read everything they want online without paying What extent do you agree or disagree with this statement

Reading is necessary for everyone’s well-being. For the time being, reading is one of the main methods to gain more knowledge by obtaining information from written texts. Thus, some people consider that in the future, it will be possible to read everything online making buying books unnecessary. Although the internet provides any piece of knowledge, I consider that buying books would still be useful in the future.

Obviously, having a printed textbook is considerably healthier than using gadgets. Many people find physical books more relaxing since people can experience something that e-books can not give. For instance, flicking through pages of a book is able to put one’s mind and body at ease. Therefore, losing yourself in a book might be a perfect activity to reduce stress. Additionally, it does not put a strain on a person’s eyesight.

Another