Essay topics: It is important for children to learn the difference between right and wrong at an early age. Punishment is necessary to help them learn this distinction.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
What sort of punishment should parents and teachers be allowed to use to teach good behavior to children?
It is said that punishment plays an integral part in educating youngsters what is right or wrong. In my opinion, I completely agree with this idea.
I do believe that young children should be well aware of the distinction between right and wrong because this may affect greatly to their later adolescence formation. According to a survey conducted by Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism in Vietnam , children who come from adverse background and lack the supervisors are in high risk of committing crime. This is also closely linked with other pressing issues such as robbery, raping, which can threaten the social security. Moreover, the limited education on the youngster may trigger culture erosion. As children at an early age hardly know the differences between morality and immorality, they properly break the moral and ethic regulations thereby ignoring traditional values.
In order to prevent children from being at faults, depending on the level of their mistakes, some proper punishment should be taken. Firstly, for families, violence should not be resorted since early exposure to violence may adversely affect mental and physical health of children. Youngsters should be kept in detention to realize their bad behavior by themselves. From the school standpoint, according to the degree of regulation contravention, punishments from warning to forcing to abandon the school should be implemented.
In conclusion, it seems to me that it is of great importance to raise ethic awareness among children and proper penalty should be resorted to prevent youngster from bad behaviors.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 week 4 days ago||EugeneDubinchuk||77||Read full essay|
|1 week 5 days ago||EugeneDubinchuk||62||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||ntthieu||61||Read full essay|
|2 months 6 days ago||Howard_Dong||81.33329999999999||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||dreamweaver||61||Read full essay|
|3 months 2 weeks ago||lilylee||63||Read full essay|
|3 months 2 weeks ago||lennox1608||56||Read full essay|
|4 months 1 day ago||Justin||79||Read full essay|
|4 months 2 weeks ago||fadijaved||61||Read full essay|
|5 months 3 days ago||nazish110||61||Read full essay|
- The gap between the rich and the poor is increasingly wide, as rich people become richer and poor people grow poorer. What problems could this situation cause? What are the solutions to address those problems? (73)
- Many people say the gap between rich and poor people is wider, as rich people become richer and poor people grow poorer. What problems could this situation cause and what measures can be done to address those problems? (78)
- Many people say the gap between rich and poor people is wider, as rich people become richer and poor people grow poorer. What problems could this situation cause and what measures can be done to address those problems? (56)
- It is important for children to learn the difference between right and wrong at an early age. Punishment is necessary to help them learn this distinction.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?What sort of punishment should parents and (61)
- The first chart below shows how energy is used in an average Australian household. The second chart shows the greenhouse gas emissions which result from this energy use.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make compa (82)
- Some people think that everyone has the right to have access to university education, and that government should make it free for all students no matter what financial background they have. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (78)