Many children today find it difficult to concentrate or pay attention at school What could you think are the main causes What are the possible solutions

Many children today find it difficult to concentrate or pay attention at school.
What could you think are the main causes?
What are the possible solutions ?

Nowadays, children are paying less attention in school activities than before. There are various reasons behind this such as hard curriculum, harsh schedule and mischievous behaviour. In this essay, I will explain these causes in more detail and try to offer some effective solutions to at least lower this problem.

There is no doubt that little one’s are showing less interest in school curriculum. The very first cause is hard and strict curriculum. For example, one school term is comprised of various scientific, technological and mathematical programs. There seems no space for the other courses like painting, art, physical and game period. Ultimately, everyday’s similar yet technical routines turn young ones to show less interest compared to very first day of school excitement. Secondly, today teenagers are following stringent time schedule. For example, their whole day has turned onto a combination of school, tuition and home work routines, in fact, excluding such timing there is very less space for the little one to do exactly what he wants. Thirdly, the mischievous nature of children forces them to participate in play activities than to follow the schedule that they are really not fan of. They prefer to have more fun and hilarious moments due to the fact that this is what a childhood meant to be.

However, there are various solutions for all the reasons enlisted above. Firstly, the need is to change school timetable. The whole term should be comprised of games and art courses including all other scientific and mathematical approaches. This would at least break a monotonic routine of theory based practices and provide some effective and efficient interest activities. Secondly, school and parent can organize small tours to museum, zoos and science so as to increase young one’s interest in history, living species and scientific routines. This would also increase and fulfil their curiosity to find fun while learning.

To recapitulate, although this has become a necessity that children should have an interest and knowledge of whole globe and its scientific routines, this could only be accomplished by providing a combination of his and world interest routines together. This will increase their interest together with heterogeneous environment.

Sentence: There is no doubt that little one's are showing less interest in school curriculum.
Description: A pronoun, nominal is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', present tense, 2nd person singular or all
Suggestion: Refer to one's and are

Sentence: This would also increase and fulfil their curiosity to find fun while learning.
Error: fulfil Suggestion: fulfill

This essay is for IELTS task II not for task I.