Nowadays in many places it is found that children are given more freedom than they require What do you think is it a positive or negative development

It has been observed that children enjoy more freedom then they had in the past. There are certain merits and demerits of above trend.

To begin, today children are more enthusiastic and always have curiosity to explore unknown world. Thus, if we offer them flexibility then they can enhance different skills which are extremely helpful in the development of future. Further, in 21st century, parents know the value of freedom and that is why they raise their children in such an atmosphere where children have all the amenities to enjoy. Besides, restriction is always painful to kids and to enhance their creative skills and to make them self dependent, it is essential to give them freedom in their work. For example, in developed countries kids enjoy different sports and creative arts which help them to build their successful career later on. Finally, it is always beneficial to have freedom in the life to explore personal interests and to build creative image.

On the other side, too much immunity sometimes create adverse effect on child. As they are in their early age, they do not have visibility and focus. Hence, many times kids become soft target for the illegal activities. In addition, if freedom becomes habit then children can not survive in the restricted environment. Moreover, it is also practically impossible for the parents to fulfill all desires and to avail all the facilities as per the wish. For instance,in India many millionaires allow their children to drive a car for the personal use. However, they are the key reason behind many hit and run accidents in which thousands of people lose their life everyday.

In conclusion, freedom in the early age has advantages and disadvantages. Therefore, parents should not restrict their children and should actively monitor their activities in order to protect them from outside threats.

Sentence Length SD: 5.866 7.5 //"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length. It makes an essay like a technical report.

----------------------