Essay topics: Some people claim that not enough of the waste from homes is recycled. They say that the only way to increase recycling is for governments to make it a legal requirement. To what extent do you think law are needed to make people recycle more of their waste?
In recent years, some environmentalists have claimed that there is a lack of domestic waste being recycled all around the world. In order to solve this pattern, although some believe that the only solution is to make recycling legal, the adverse effects of this method should be thoroughly considered.
First and foremost, recycling trash at home acts as a deterrent for trash-collecting process due to its inconvenience. First, it is impossible to manage the total amount of waste as well as the recycled one in each family, which might lead to a waste of time and money of the governments. For example, if one family has a birthday party or a well-fare party in March, their consumption in this month will surpass itself in April, therefore, the law can not be applied accurately through time. Second, since busy household consumers usually wait until the deadline to recycle their waste, a large amount of trash will be gathered at once in rush hours. In this case, both the governments and households suffer from tax losses.
Moreover, recycling have been proved one of the most expensive and unhealthy methods. First, it takes national time, labor and money to bring in and take new law for recycling waste into practice. In reality, it is more economical for governments to collect categorized trash and recycle it in assembly lines. Finally, recycling requires high-technology machines, otherwise, it will cause harm to human health. For instance, as some kinds of products such as nylon bags and plastic plates can be used only once, they will bring illnesses to households if the households try to reuse them for many times.
In conclusion, putting recycling into law practice is not an effective measure to convey citizens due to its inconvenient, expensive and unhealthy approaches. This decision should be replaced to avoid either domestic or national damages.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 weeks 6 days ago||hongnhung162||89||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 6 days ago||hongnhung162||61||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 4 days ago||theresa_trangnguyen||61||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||mabick_1527||89||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||nutwara||56||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||evalinalisbeth||56||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 week ago||mabick_1527||49.5||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 weeks ago||Ha su jeong||56||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||Ana Maria Londo...||56||Read full essay|
|3 months 4 days ago||Stephanie Kaushal||78||Read full essay|
- Music intellectual property (80)
- Government should spend money on railways rather than roads. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? (78)
- Every minute every day, people suffer and lives are lost needlessly because of a lack of safe water and sanitation, the population is being viewed as the real problem and controlling birthrates should totally address the problem. To what extent do you agr (84)
- In many countries, people now wear Western clothes (suits, jeans) rather than the traditional clothing. Why? Is this a positive or negative development? (89)
- In developing countries, children in rural communities have less access to education. Some people believe that the problem can be solved by providing more school and teachers, while others believe that problem can be solved by providing computers and Inte (84)
- Some people claim that not enough of the waste from homes is recycled. They say that the only way to increase recycling is for governments to make it a legal requirement. To what extent do you think law are needed to make people recycle more of their wast (84)
- Governments should make more effort to promote alternative sources of energy. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (84)
- Film stars and music celebrities may earn a great deal of money and live in luxurious surroundings, but many of them lead unhappy lives. Do you agree? (84)
- Each year, the crime rate increases. What are the causes of crime and what could be done to prevent this rise in criminal activity? (84)
- Many governments think that economic progress is their most important goal. Some people, however, think that other types of progress are equally important for a country. Discuss both view and give your opinion. (84)