You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.You have seen an advertisement in an English newspaper for a job working in the City Museum shop during the holidays. You decide to apply for the job.Write a letter to the director of the Museum. In your lett

To the Director of the City Museum,

I am Windy, pursuing my post-graduation at the University of Charlotte. I am writing to you to express my passion on applying for a job of computer operator in the City Museum. As my holidays are approaching in next month, I can afford to work for couple of months. I am doing my second year in Masters in Computer Engineering at the University since April 2017 and have completed the first semester exam recently. Eventually I have free hours for next couple of months and would like to take up this opportunity.

Since I am pretty close by the City Museum, I can work on flexible timings. Also, I was working as a part-time computer operator in one of the well-known museums in India for 4 years. I have multi-linguistic skills which includes English, French, Hindi and German. Hence I think I am fit for this position in which I can exhibit my computer expertise and communication skills. Additionally, I can handle accounts too as I have done a course in Accountancy. This will precursor for more visitors to the City museum. Please find enclosed resume along with this letter.

Yours’ faithfully,
Chitra Gomathy.

For essays in task I, better to give one paragraph for one requirement:

•introduce yourself - one paragraph

•explain what experience and special skills you have - one paragraph

•explain why you are interested in the job - one paragraph

to have better organizations.

----------------------