152. Many parts of the world are losing important natural resources, such as forests, animals, or clean water Choose one resource that is disappearing and explain why it needs to be saved Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

The issue that the natural sources on the Earth are being destroyed by the human activities is an undeniable truth. It is time for the human to ponder and look back what he exactly did against the nature. The rivers and seas are polluted, various species of animals get extinct, and the forests have got terrible damage by the human's doings. To my perspective, the worst effect of human on the natural sources is the negative influences on the forests which should have been protected. In what follows, I delineate my justifications in support of the forest's importance.

First, forests are under tremendous pressure of human's technologies in the present time. Obviously, the jungles and virgin forests have being used for the affording the wood sources and the land in order to farm over last decades. In addition, with over population growth of human in the urban places, the forests have cut and demolished for finding further field and land in order to manufacture, and build the cement structures.

Second, forests have to sustained and saved for the sake of both the wildlife and human beings. Forests or any green spots have prodigious impact on the cleaning air and weather. In fact, the trees and plants with generating Oxygen and absorbing Carbon dioxide act as the breath lungs for the city. Furthermore, forests are the habitats and living places for the vast verities of the animals and plant species.

The last but not least, green sources such as the gardens and jungles have been spectacular nature that can operate as entertaining places for bushed and exhausted human of the modern life. No wonder less or more, the individuals can find some moments in peace and quiet. To face with fact, what kind of place can be fabulous without planting trees and bushes in our surroundings? To some extent, persons in pursuit of privacy and releasing the stress, and other mental disorders go to parks and green places.

All in all, with taking all above- mentioned argument in consideration, I reiterate the forests are in priority of being supported more because of their benefits for both the human and the wildlife. Furthermore, due to the hurts on the forests over the last decades by technologies of human, the green sources are being depleted so fast.

have being used for the affording the wood sources and the land
have being used for affording the wood sources and the land
have being used for the affording of the wood sources and the land