176 Holidays honor people or events. If you could create a new holiday, what person or event would it honor and how would you want people to celebrate it? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer

Indeed, holidays should respect memories and minds of prodigious historical events and remarkable characters related to the country, society, and culture. In fact, assigning a specific date in calendar to a particular event or a specific person is kind of respect and acceptance them. It means we want to follow and remind all virtues and values as to that date and person. However, in some cases, it is involved with political issues and government doesn't accept to bear any memories of some historical events. For example, Big Kourush as king of Hakhamanesh realm has no a place in the current in calendar of Iran, although we know lots of valuable virtues, moralities attributed to Kourush and his dynasty.

Kourush characters can be known through reminding his words on the yearly commemoration for Kroush.It is a significant way to get our young generations to know more about the past and history as well as Kourush's character. He strongly believed in freedom and humanities for all people and various races. He was opposite of the slave holding and challenged with racial segregation. He promoted the peace and fraternity all around the lands which were under his authority. Therefore, he was conveying tremendous moral qualities which are really laudable and respectable.

Having a date in the calendar causes people notice all remnants of the Hakhamesh realm which have no good situations now in Iran. Pasargad and Takhte Jamishid are two kinds of those historical places of Kourush's period which are registered as universal treasure by UNICCO. If we had a date as a holiday in the calendar, people would get together on that date in the places remained from that period and it could have been a large motivation to be careful more toward those historical treasure and our descendants get more information about them or search on them to preservation those precious worth and wealth for the future.

To the best to knowledge, the name of Kourush is empty in the calendar of Iran while in the whole of history his manner, attributes, and his words as a powerful and righteous king were well-known. His attempts in pursuit of liberty and freedom for everybody were considerable which is also obvious in history. He brought enormous glory and honor for our country at the time of his destiny and it is unfairness not to consider any days in name of Kourush in the calendar. With the dedication date to Kourush, at least one day in a year people try to remind all things about Kurush and make his soul alive in Iran.

is kind of respect and acceptance them.
is a kind of respect and acceptance for them.

has no a place in the current in calendar of Iran
has no place in the current calendar of Iran

and it is unfairness not to consider
and it is unfair not to consider

or search on them to preservation those precious worth and wealth for the future.
or search on them to preserve those precious worth and wealth for the future.