48. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is important for governments to protect wild animals and wilderness areas for the future generations.

When it comes to protection of wild animals and wilderness, controversy surrounds the issue of whether it is essential people are required to preserve wild animals and wilderness for tomorrow's parents, and children or not. Some people are of the opinion that recent improvements in all various scientific fileds, such as providing a wide variety of GM food resources, have made us free from being concerned about the future issues. I believe, however, by facing quickly growing population, to avoid protecting both wild animals and wilderness will offer unsafe place for the future generation to live for some reasons.

One of the most interesting aspects of the ongoing discussion which demands a keen contemplation is that the future's populations need to benefit from all natural resources otherwise their life will be threatened. Today's people are destroying all natural habitat through cutting down trees and other plants in order to construct roads, buildings, and factories, so that they can meet their basic needs. While, this uncontrolled deforestation have caused soild erosion and global warming which would be undeniable consequence of such today's people's behaviors. The future generation need fresh air to breath. This aim will not be gained unlesss we protect our green trees producing Oxygen and absorb Carbondioxide, which will hamper tomorrow's generation from suffering from global warming. Moreover, if we protect natural habitat, the future generation will not experience starvation because of lack of low quality soil, as a consequence of todays' deforestation.

Another noteworthy aspect of the current discussion which needs to be reflected is that wild animals play important roles in balancing food chain. There are many animals which rely on each other to keep the balance of the ecosystem. Now imaging we are poaching wild animals for our personal uses, how destructive effect will this performance have in the future? By invading their territories and illegally unting them, we will indirectly disturb the food web. Lets take an example of lions which feed on wolves. When we hunt them, the wolf populations will increase so that we will not control their populations, consequently the number of rabbits, deers and sheep, enabling the future generation to feed on them, will reduce. In this situation, how the future generation would tackle such problems? They will face such disturbance in ecological system which brings them nothing just facing lack of food and unsafety.

To sum up, not only will preserving natural habitat and wild animals benefit people today, but it also will help tomorrow's people to take advantages by having fresh atmosphere with mild temperature and, of course, by not facing lack of food because of disturbing food web.

because of lack of low quality soil
because of the lack of low quality soil

Sentence: Some people are of the opinion that recent improvements in all various scientific fileds, such as providing a wide variety of GM food resources, have made us free from being concerned about the future issues.
Error: fileds Suggestion: filed

Sentence: While, this uncontrolled deforestation have caused soild erosion and global warming which would be undeniable consequence of such today's people's behaviors.
Error: soild Suggestion: solid

Sentence: This aim will not be gained unlesss we protect our green trees producing Oxygen and absorb Carbondioxide, which will hamper tomorrow's generation from suffering from global warming.
Error: unlesss Suggestion: unless

Sentence: By invading their territories and illegally unting them, we will indirectly disturb the food web.
Error: unting Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: They will face such disturbance in ecological system which brings them nothing just facing lack of food and unsafety.
Error: unsafety Suggestion: No alternate word