6 If you could change one important thing about your hometown what would you change Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer

#6 If you could change one important thing about your hometown, what would you change? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.

If I could change one thing about my hometown, I would like to build some useful and advanced facilities. A modern library, an advanced broad band system and an integrated gym may bring a lot of changes to people living in my hometown and keep them up to date with the latest information and technology.

In my opinion, a modern library in my hometown could provide a good environment for the local people to study and improve themselves. There are a lot of newspaper, magazines and feference books for their use. They could learn about what is happening around the world and keep up with the fast-pace of this developing world. From lots of cultural books, they also could get a good habit of reading and overcome problems we meet in daily life.

To popularize broad band at home would also give quick access to the Internet and movie channels, which could give people much more chances to choose thir entertainment. Because of the Internet, our lives have been changed a lot no matter wheter we accept it or not. We can read the news, buy items from e-commerce companies, send free e-cards to our friends, mail our beautiful photos to anyone we like and watch movies online. Anyway, the Internet brings obvious changes. Additionally, broad band also can provide movie channels to users. Can you imagine that you could watch the movies you like just by clicking one button? It provides different types of movies for you to choose. People would have more choice to enjoy their lives and advanced technology at home.

Besides, leaning important information that we need to know and getting advanced technology to use, we also need to do exercise to keep our lives healthy. This is the reason why I want to set up an integrated gym in my hometown. Through doing many various exercises suxh as swimming, jogging, playing badminton or tennis, people could enhance their ability to resist viruses and enjoy their lives happily. Furthermore, people who often do exercise have positive attitudes towards their daily lives even when facing difficulties. This is really what I hope to see.

In summary, I want my hometown to be a city equipped with a modern library, an advanced broad band system and filled with people liking exercise, loving their lives and possessing positive attitudes towards their daily lives. Thus, I want to build above-mentioned facilities first.

Sentence: There are a lot of newspaper, magazines and feference books for their use.
Error: feference Suggestion: reference

Sentence: To popularize broad band at home would also give quick access to the Internet and movie channels, which could give people much more chances to choose thir entertainment.
Error: thir Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Because of the Internet, our lives have been changed a lot no matter wheter we accept it or not.
Error: wheter Suggestion: whether

Sentence: Through doing many various exercises suxh as swimming, jogging, playing badminton or tennis, people could enhance their ability to resist viruses and enjoy their lives happily.
Error: suxh Suggestion: such