62. The best way to increase students’ interest in a subject is to teach them the significance of this subject outside of school

Improvement of a society is engaged with the quality of its students. Academic background, the level of intelligence, the way of behavios all play important roles in making progress in a society. This aim will not be gained unless they have strong enthusiasm to their subjects at academic atmosphere. Although some people are of the opinion that showing the application of courses in a practical ways can create motivation among students, I believe that other contributing factors, stimulating children at schools.

One of the most interesting aspects of the current discussion which needs to be reflected is that teachers are such pushing factors behid all successful students. Most of the students would be affected by their teachers' behaviors, the friendly atmosphere they are creating, and the ways of teaching. In fact, educators are such motivator factors for students who encourage students to study hard and have interest in specific courses. This can be more clear by illustrating my own experiance. When I was a high school students, I was so interested in mathematics. However, my teacher, due to her surgery, had been replaced by another one. The new teacher used to constitute discrimination against some students in favor of others. Such annoying behaviors led to my hate for math and classroom.

Another noteworthy aspect of the ongoing discussion which demands a keen contemplation is that ranking of a university in specific field can stimulate students to be experts at those fields. When an undergraduate student enters university, his attention might be captured to the highly knowledgeable professors and all rewards that they have gained. Then, he may start studying many paper of the teachers. Since he has strong desire to gain such status in the future, talking with the profesoors to carry out some researches in that specific area could come to his mind. As you can see, reputaion of distinguished and high rank of university can define which major to choose, course to read, and what kinds of experiments to do.

To sum up, the behavior, way of teaching, and reputation of both professors and university are such pushing factors among students to become more enthusiastic about some courses.

I believe that other contributing factors, stimulating children at schools.
I believe that other contributing factors are stimulating children at schools.

Sentence: One of the most interesting aspects of the current discussion which needs to be reflected is that teachers are such pushing factors behid all successful students.
Error: behid Suggestion: behind

Sentence: This can be more clear by illustrating my own experiance.
Error: experiance Suggestion: experience

Sentence: Since he has strong desire to gain such status in the future, talking with the profesoors to carry out some researches in that specific area could come to his mind.
Error: profesoors Suggestion: professors

Sentence: As you can see, reputaion of distinguished and high rank of university can define which major to choose, course to read, and what kinds of experiments to do.
Error: reputaion Suggestion: reputation