66. Nowadays it is easier to maintain good health than in the past

If you have a healthy body, you are so fortunate since nobody can buy it. When it comes to the health topic, controversy surrounds the issue of whether today's people are able to have healthier bodies in comparison with the past or not. Some people are of the opinion that with the arrival of technology, people have benefitted from various effective medical procedures such as curing fatal diseases, which results in increasing life expectancy. I believe, however, nowadays, it is too difficult to stay healthy for the following reasons.

One of the most interesting aspects of the current discussion which needs to be reflected is that innutritious food contributes to people's imperfect health. By passing times, quickly growing population is undeniable fact. In order to satisfy their appetitie, traditional agricultural methods which produce organic food, free from harmful chemicals such as preservatives, cannot offer enough food. In this case, Scientists have invented GMfood which can be produce in large quentities. At first glance, it seems that this is the firts solution to food problems throughout the world. But, due to changes in fruits and othe products's genes, people have faced some genetic diseases. Moreover, people are too busy to allocate sufficient time for cooking food. As a result, they set priority over fastfood as their main diet. Choosing such wrong food is another serious threat to their health. However, in the past, because of fewer population, people used to eat just organic food which provides enough natural vitamin and proteins for body.

Another important aspect of the ongoing discussion which demands a keen contemplation is that eliminating physical activitiy from our daily plans causes unhealthy body. Technology plays an important role in keeping an individual away from doing exercise. Invention of the Internet creates a wide varitey of social networks such as Twitter and Facebook which make a person to check his account at least threetimes a day. This means addiction to computer and network. This person prefers surfing the Net rather than allocating some times for gym or jogging at a park. While many years ago, people have no access to the net, they spent more times in nature for mountain climbing, swimming. That is to say that, people have been deprived from enough exercise, which puts people's health in danger of heart attack, obesity, and high blood pressure.

To sum up, nowadays having healthy lifestyle is not easy. Not only do people have no access to healthful diet, but technology also prevents them from doing exercise. I hope that all people pay more attention to their well-being both physically and mentally.

quickly growing population is undeniable fact
quickly growing population is the undeniable fact

which can be produce in large quentities
which can be produced in large quantities

Sentence: One of the most interesting aspects of the current discussion which needs to be reflected is that innutritious food contributes to people's imperfect health.
Error: innutritious Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In order to satisfy their appetitie, traditional agricultural methods which produce organic food, free from harmful chemicals such as preservatives, cannot offer enough food.
Error: appetitie Suggestion: appetite

Sentence: In this case, Scientists have invented GMfood which can be produce in large quentities.
Error: quentities Suggestion: quantities

Sentence: At first glance, it seems that this is the firts solution to food problems throughout the world.
Error: firts Suggestion: first

Sentence: But, due to changes in fruits and othe products's genes, people have faced some genetic diseases.
Error: othe Suggestion: other

Sentence: As a result, they set priority over fastfood as their main diet.
Error: fastfood Suggestion: fasted

Sentence: Another important aspect of the ongoing discussion which demands a keen contemplation is that eliminating physical activitiy from our daily plans causes unhealthy body.
Error: activitiy Suggestion: activity

Sentence: Invention of the Internet creates a wide varitey of social networks such as Twitter and Facebook which make a person to check his account at least threetimes a day.
Error: varitey Suggestion: variety
Error: threetimes Suggestion: No alternate word

Double check spelling errors.