The ability to relate well to people is more important than studying hard in school

Jobs are a crucial part of our lifes, as we depend on them for making money and as a result living more convenient lifes, interacting with others in working environments, and also getting a sense of usefulness and accomplishment. The question that is worth discussing, is that, in order to succeed in a future job, whether it is important to have an ability to get along well with others or to study hard during our study times at school and college. From my point of view, both sides have their own importance and should not be neglected. The following paragraphs will cogently substantiate my point of view.

To begin with, having a good knowledge about a job, and its related concepts and skills, will not only provide us with a higher chance of getting that job, but also, can be considered as a reliable asset during our workdays. If we study hard at school and university and increase our knowledge about what we are expected to do in work environments, we can easily use the knowledge we obtained in school and show we are an invaluable workforce. As a result, we are more likely to get offers of job enhancement to higher positions. In today`s work places, managers value the knowledge a person has the most, in order to improve their business and succeed in tough competition they face with the business competitors. The school, as a result, has a lot to offer about this. It also provides students with a good chance of interacting with other students and learning how to respects others` rights and ideas, which are very important skills in work environments.

Another point coming to mind, is that, although students learn about social skills in school, college or university, as well as the society, the work environment needs higher and more professional social skills, like: how to talk to other people with different job positions, how to present your work to your manager, how to behave with your coworkers, etc. Such skills are very important in helping a person to well get connected to other people at work, in order to do his daily job, get help when he faces a problem, do well in group working, and also tolerating the long work hours. If a person is knowledgeable but does not have good social skills and does not respect others, he will soon become isolated and neglected by his coworkers and managers may think of hiring someone, who has a fairly good knowledge and also good social skills, in order to get the most output from the workforce and prevent arguments among the workforce and also cold working environments.

To wrap it up, for success in a job, one needs to have different qualities, like: sufficient knowledge and maintaining suitable relations with others. Hence, both good education at school and the ability to get along well with others are required by a job applicant to have.

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 491 while No. of Different Words: 213