a/d at universities and college, sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support. use specific reasons and examples to support your answers.

Human is a social animal. Human require different kinds of stimulus or exposures for their developments in social, emotional, personal, professional and many more aspects. Classes and libraries are inefficient for whole and sole development of human. So, I firmly do agree with the statement that " Universities and colleges should support sports and social activities along with classes and libraries.

Firstly, there is something known as practical life experiences, which do not come by reading books or attending classes. There are many dogmas of life like determination, dedication, planning, problem solving, leadership, sportsman ship, group work, team work and many more. It is very difficult to cultivate these principles of life without getting exposure to real world. Sports and social activities provide a good platform to enhance such characteristics.

Furthermore, sports and social activities are best way to communicate and to socialize. Science has proven that children, who enjoy sports and social functions, are more intelligent and good communicator than who do not participate in such activities. They have fantastic convincing power and can influence people easily. They are having more dynamic personality.

Moreover, fitness is the most important part of life. Sports and many social activities demand a lot heavy body work. For instance, In Gujarati culture, India, there is a social festival known as " Navratri". This festival is celebrated by playing a folk dance with folk music for three to four hours for nine days. This folk dance needs good endurance power of body, strength of muscles, flexibility of joints. It is one of the best agility exercises. So, people enjoy the festival as well as maintain the fitness. This benefit is not there in going libraries and classes.

In nutshell,classes and libraries help to gain knowledge and degree but sports and social activities are the only means by which persons can learn the moral values of life.

are best way
are the best ways

Sentence: Science has proven that children, who enjoy sports and social functions, are more intelligent and good communicator than who do not participate in such activities.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a WH-pronoun, nominative
Suggestion: Refer to than and who