advertisement show products in real?

advertisement show products in real?

Controversy exists over whether advertisements exaggerate the product quality. Whereas, many may advocate that advertisement show products in reality, while other adhere opposite direction. However, I vote on former point of view in that not only advertisement invests on company costumers, but also it employs professional experts to making products.

The first factor which is convincing enough to favor the former pint of view is that for keeping customers, companies never lie about the quality of products. In fact, a producer relies on customer for more income and increasing general salary of company. Hence, they present high quality products for customers’ use which improve the company position among public and results in faming the company. Take a High Tech company as an example producing cell phone. In advertisement, company present multi-option phone to customer by showing user- friendly applications. If cell phone be different from the real one when user working with, they no longer trust on company, and so average number of cellphone sold by company will be decreased. Therefore,a wrong advertisement harms the company and in final they lose their customer and in later steps profit will be reduced, since they never show product in advertisement away far from reality.

A further reason which is worth to be mentioned here is that all companies employ high professional experts to improve their products quality to betterment of products. What is noticing is that many factories have high developed laboratories to control their products which will be guaranteed by managers. Indeed, there is no need to worry about the reality of products in the advertisement which presents the company trustworthy in the products' quality. For instance, a company working in food science to distribute food products hires some food experts to evaluate the quality of food in all process of producing food in the factory. Needless to say, Experts test the texture and color of food in the laboratories to insure that food produced by factory has a high quality to consume among people without any health side effects.

All in all, taking into account all aforementioned factors, we safely arrive at a conclusion that advertisements show the products in real way to be same in reality, since company depends on their costumers to more income and all products before be advertised are controlled in the company. It is high time we stopped overlooking that advertisement and its contents are not much reliable.

advertisement show products in reality
advertisements show products in reality

while other adhere opposite direction.
while others adhere an opposite direction.

not only advertisement invests on company costumers, but also it employs professional experts to making products.
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

If cell phone be different from the real one
If cell phone is different from the real one

in real way
in a real way

Sentence: In advertisement, company present multi-option phone to customer by showing user- friendly applications.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to company and present

Sentence: A further reason which is worth to be mentioned here is that all companies employ high professional experts to improve their products quality to betterment of products.
Suggestion: Refer to products and quality

Sentence: Hence, they present high quality products for customers' use which improve the company position among public and results in faming the company.
Error: faming Suggestion: No alternate word

No. of Words: 404 while No. of Different Words: 207

----------------------