Agree/ disagree. the automobile is destroying our quality of life.

I agree with the statement that the automobile is destroying our quality of life in so many ways. Even though the automobiles have so many advantages such as travel comfortableness and convenience, it have a major impact on our environment.

The first reason why the automobiles are destroying our quality of life is the creation environmental and health hazards. Nobody can deny the fact that, now the major environmental problem is global warming and it is because of the emission of gases from automobiles. These gases are one of the reasons for serious health problems in human, such as respiratory problems and sometimes cancer. The global warming also affects our environment in different ways such as changing the precipitation patterns, excess droughts and inundation of land masses by melting the glaciers. Automobiles are one of the reasons for all these events.

Secondly, the widespread usage of automobiles increases the necessity of more roads and highways. The usage of our virgin lands for all these types of activities are destroying our ecosystem. The animals that dwelling in these areas, moves to some other habitats, that is not familiar to them, leads to lot of complications. Our natural ecosystem can get imbalanced by that. In India, it's a common news that tigers are killing so many people or bear is attacking the humans. All these incidents are due to the invasion of humans activities in to their habitat.

In conclusion, automobiles are an inevitable part of human life and we should be conscious about our health and surroundings when we use it. There are so many options we can do to make this world better for us such as, use public transportation more often, improve the energy efficiency in vehicles and encourage reforestation.

it have a major impact on our environment.
it has a major impact on our environment.

is the creation environmental and health hazards.
is the creation of environmental and health hazards.

The animals that dwelling in these areas, moves to some other habitats,
The animals that are dwelling in these areas, move to some other habitats,
The animals dwelling in these areas move to some other habitats,