agree or disagree : Computers have complicated people's lives.

Today's technology has had a profound influence in various dimensions of the human's life. The issue that with accessibility to the Computer, the life has become convenient and better is an undeniable fact. In general, the views and attitudes toward computers vary and some persons speculate that the technology of computer has made the life complicated. For example, they might ponder that using computer in all aspects of daily lives triggers more confusions and involvement. To my perspective, computer with greatly fabulous abilities has brought some main opportunities, enhancement, and development. In what follows, I delineate my justification and put forward my cogent reasons.

First and foremost, with computer, works are being performed fast and easy. As a matter fact, individuals with vast varieties of the programs installed on the computer are capable to get the works fulfilled by it. Some of cumbersome things, which were time-consuming in the past or were done by hand, now easily can be executed by the computer. Furthermore, computer with connection to the Internet, can be perfectly instrumental tool doing functions such as on- line commutations, giving up to date information and news from all around the world and etc. Thus, today's generations can save time and find more time for doing the other works as well as getting incredible power of different things.

Second, one of the reasons that causes the life has been felt complex is because of the extraordinary abilities of some technologies such as computer. No wonder, we are taking advantage of the computer all parts of the life, which at first time, when a cured computerized program is introduced to the community, might be hard to understand. Less or more, occasionally, it seems complicated due to the excessive usage of this mysterious box. consequently, the diligent endeavor of today's populations in order to use of the technology in all various aspects of life maybe one explanation for growing the feeling of complication.

The last but not least, people with diverse aptitude and talent in computer have different viewpoints toward the high tech technologies including computer. To some individuals like my father, life is tremendously complex as he discovers a trace of computers everywhere, which was not before like that. My father cannot deal with the modern technology as well as the young and skillful persons. Therefore, for some once, it seems a kind of further obsessions and distractions.

To sum up, with taking all above-mentioned arguments in the consideration, I reiterate that even though some might counter my idea, computer plays a specifically crucial role in making the life better, fast, and convenient.

can be perfectly instrumental tool
can be perfectly an instrumental tool

one of the reasons that causes the life has been felt complex
one of the reasons that causes the life complex

Therefore, for some once,
Therefore, for some ones,

Better to put the third paragraph as the second paragraph.

Sentence Length SD: 11.546 7.5 //it means the length of the sentence is changing frequently, like:

No wonder, we are taking advantage of the computer all parts of the life, which at first time, when a cured computerized program is introduced to the community, might be hard to understand.

--------------------