Agree or disagree Drivers should pay a certain amount of fees to drive during rush hours

Agree or disagree: Drivers should pay a certain amount of fees to drive during rush hours.

It’s a highly debated issue whether to pay a certain amount of fees to drive during rush hours. And this topic can be approached by several different angles due to its high complexity. Deeply deliberating over the issue, I also develop my own point of view. I disagree that drivers should pay if they drive during rush hours.

First, paying fees to drive in certain hours is not fair. In other words, it’s unfair that the ones who drive in rush hours are charged if they drive in the same section of roads and for the same time length. Therefore, paying fees for driving is not a good choice

Secondly, paying fees is not convenient for the citizen. For example, people need to spend a few minutes stopping at the station to pay. Subsequently, it’s not also unconvenient but also more likely to cause traffic jams. Hence, charging the drivers shouldn’t be taken into account.

However, some people might contend that paying for driving is safer because the fees will reduce the number of drivers in rush hours. Nevertheless, traffic jam is more likely to happen because people need to stop at the station to pay. As a result, it’s more dangerous because car accidents usually occur in traffic jams. Thus, drivers can’t benefit any advantages from payment of driving.

By and large , with the reason provided above, I disagree that driving during rush hours should be charged. That is not to say, the other points of view are completely without merits. However, I think the reasons I provided above are much stronger.

Sentence: Subsequently, it's not also unconvenient but also more likely to cause traffic jams.
Error: unconvenient Suggestion: inconvenient