agree or disagree: It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

Love is one the strong sense and feeling defined in the human species and the issue that it has a significant influence in different forms in the persons' lives is an undeniable fact. To some individuals, when the love matter comes in the mind, they consider it as a disturbing matter and never want to experience it in their real lives. To my perspective, even though falling love is associated with the resentment and mental persecution, it is worth to be in love of somebody. In follows, I delineate my justifications and put forward some cogent reasons for it.

First and foremost, love is an incredibly valuable feeling and sense and it is one the certain and inevitable aspect of human characters. As a matter of fact, love is one the natural and normal feeling in the human that should be suppressed. Actually, a man or women can be morally and emotionally complete by their love affairs. Suppose a girl falls in love of her classmate at first glance. In spite of all offensiveness and annoyances that the girl can deal with especially when that feeling is not mutual and similar from the guy’s side, the personality of the girl is changed and tended to be perfect and mature,. Consequently, she knows how to control and keeps her holding bag facing a favorite personality of her.

Second reason that I can put forward here to persuade and admire the love importance in the life is that the best feeling that everybody can experience is falling in love. Less or more, love is beside great pleasure and satisfaction that most people prefer to have even for one time in their lifetime. To be precise, there is no the same feeling that can touch soul and heart of human beyond all relations defined as family, occupational, commercial, cooperative relations in the societies.

Last but not least, love might alter the way of living and brings some kind of progress and promotion for the lover during the period of being in love of somebody, all of the mind belongs to that specific person. Unconsciously, with spending more time and thinking over a love, your character, hobbies, and even your customs are getting another color. Ultimately, in this way, person might come up an artist, poet, musician, or painter and thus he looking for a way to express his feeling can find some talents and create worthy works of art. In fact, love is companied with art or in other words, it leads to art in various forms.

To sum up, nobody would say that love should be happened or repeated in the today's persons' lives, even though we are hearing about the resentments and heartbreaking offences beside love. A lover loses het time, her money, her best time of her youth for getting the most admirable and laudable sense which never can be forgotten,

Love is one the strong sense and feeling
Love is one of the strong senses and feelings

it is one the certain and inevitable aspect
it is one of the certain and inevitable aspects

love is one the natural
love is one of the natural

Sentence: To sum up, nobody would say that love should be happened or repeated in the today's persons' lives, even though we are hearing about the resentments and heartbreaking offences beside love.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a noun, singular, adverbial, genitive
Suggestion: Refer to the and today's

Sentence: In fact, love is companied with art or in other words, it leads to art in various forms.
Error: companied Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: A lover loses het time, her money, her best time of her youth for getting the most admirable and laudable sense which never can be forgotten,
Error: het Suggestion: her