Agree or disagree: Students are more influenced by their teachers than by their friends

Teachers and friends serve as inportant characters to students' life. They are no doubt the most powerful people to influence students. And so, it is difficult to determine which of them are more influential. Nevertheless, in my opinion, I still believe that friends affect students more. Based on my view, I would like to adress several points to substantiate my claim.

Friends are more familiar. According to a survey in Taiwan, students who under highschool mostly make friend with classmates or schoolmates. Since friends are composed of people of similar ages, lifestyles and experiences, students could share ideas and get understood more easily with their friends. For example, it was a time that wearing short skirts was popular among highschool girls. I remembered someday my sister went home and request my mom to trim her uniform shorter because her friends thought that it would be prettier. Students tend to believe more in their friends.

Students also spend much more time together with their friends than teachers. At school, we have different teachers specialized in different subject areas as well as a plenty of courses. As a result, teachers just leave the class after the bell. On the other hand, friends are always there. Friends tend to stick together no matter in the class or during break time. Owing to this, friends have much more time compared to teachers to affect students.

Eventhough teachers still have great influences on students when it comes to big decisions, like choosing the future career, changing the major, and considering where to get a job. I still think that friends are accounted for tiny, everyday influences of students most of the time. In sum, for the above reasons, I would like to disagree the statement that students are more influenced by their teachers than by their friends.

Sentence: Teachers and friends serve as inportant characters to students' life.
Error: inportant Suggestion: important

Sentence: Based on my view, I would like to adress several points to substantiate my claim.
Error: adress Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: According to a survey in Taiwan, students who under highschool mostly make friend with classmates or schoolmates.
Error: highschool Suggestion: high school

Sentence: For example, it was a time that wearing short skirts was popular among highschool girls.