agree or disagree/ we should never took an important decision alone

We takes many important decisions through our lives, some of them are right others are wrong. Some people believe that it is best to take decision alone, they say that when others interrupting your thinking you might end up taking a wrong decision. I understand this point of view, but I have a different opinion. I believe that we shouldn’t make an important decision alone, we should always ask others to help in making the final decision, and the following discussion reveals my stand and reasoning.

To begin with, when we share our idea with others, we might get a better idea or thoughts that would help in taking the right decision. For example, when I finished my high school, I got a high grade that allowed me to enter any college I want. I was so young to make my own decision, so, I decided to ask my older brother for his help. I gave him my idea about what it would be the best for me, which was entering a medicine college. But he told me a lot of information that I didn’t consider when I made my decision. He told me I needed to work out of my city for two years after graduation then I could get my license, and many other hard things to do. After knowing these information I changed my mind and took a different decision, I went to the pharmacy college and I was so happy there. As you could see, if you asked other for their thoughts, you might get a better decision.

Second, you could get more support for your decision. If you took your decision after talking to other people and share the idea with them and they all agree with you, you will definitely get the support that you need. For instance, I was so tired from my work recently, they asked me to work for long hours with minimum rest. I talked to my husband and told him about thinking to quit the job. He told me to wait for another month then do that. Nowadays, I’m not working but still looking for the right job. My husband is supporting me and doesn’t showing any bother from being the only one who makes money these day. I believe if I just quit without asking him first, he wouldn’t be that much supportive.

Last but not least, sharing the decision will help you to avoid the blame later if something wrong happened. Not all our decisions end up being the rights one, but it always get worse if people started to blame you about what you did. To avoid such trouble, it is best to be part of the decision and not the only one who took that decision.

In conclusion, I believe that more brains means a better decision. Not only you might get a better idea, more support, but you also, could avoid the feeling of regression if the decision was wrong after all.

Sentence: We takes many important decisions through our lives, some of them are right others are wrong.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to We and takes

Sentence: Some people believe that it is best to take decision alone, they say that when others interrupting your thinking you might end up taking a wrong decision.
Suggestion: Refer to others and interrupting

and doesn’t showing any bother from being the only one
and doesn’t show any bother from being the only one

but it always get worse
but it always gets worse

Not only you might get a better idea, more support, but you also, could avoid the feeling of regression
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence.

---------------------